Siburan Rainforest is the largest remaining lowland forest in Mindoro located within the Sablayan Prison and Penal Farm. The home to endangered birds like the Mindoro Bleeding Heart, Mindoro Tarictic Hornbill, Mindoro Imperial Pigeon, Mindoro Scops Owl, the Black-Hooded Coucal, and the Scarlet-Collared Flowerpecker that makes frequent by bird watchers and nature tourists.
BASIC RATES AND FEES:
- Environmental Fee to be paid at Sablayan Tourism Office:
- Sablayeño – Php. 25 (to avail, present a valid ID)
- Sablayeño (Senior Citizen) – Free
- Tourist – Php. 55
- Tourist (Senior Citizen) – Php. 55 less 20%
- Entrance Fee to be paid in the area:
- Local tour Guide- Fee- Php. 1,000/day/group
For other inquiries, contact Sablayan Tourism Office/Sablayan Tourist Information and Assistance Center at the following:
Hotline: 0998 546 5917/0917 170 6723
Landline: (043) 458 0028
Facebook account: Sablayan Tourism
Facebook page: Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro
As per General Ordinance No. 2021-GO028 “Eco-Tour Ordinance of Sablayan”, all tourists are required to register/book at the Tourism Office upon arrival.
Take note that Siburan Rainforest is still closed for tourism visit.